How to Write a Mortgage Advertisement
You’ve been using Google, Bing or Yahoo to figure out one of the following:
- What disclosures and disclaimers do I need on my mortgage ad?
- Can I see some sample mortgage ads?
- Do all the rules apply when my advertisement is a banner ad on a webpage?
- Do I need a license to advertise mortgage loans?
- What are the Truth in Lending Act and Regulation Z Rules that I need to comply with in my ad?
- Marketing ideas for my mortgage loan business?
- What online tools can I use to create better mortgage advertisements?
- How can I advertise mortgage loans and not be sued for some wrong statement I make in my ads?
If you’re frustrated and ready to get ALL these answers and more, you’ve come to the right place! Advertiseyourloans.com is the ultimate resource for all things related to the mortgage loan industry.
Our Team is headed up by a licensed California attorney Ken Block. Ken has reviewed and edited thousands of mortgage ads for mortgage lenders and brokers since 1997.
When Ken reviews proposed ads, he follows a set of rules and checklists plus a lot of common sense. A few years ago, Ken started to put these checklists and rules into written notes here and there. Overtime, we have compiled all of Ken’s notes and summarized the rules you need to follow in this easy to read Guide.
Ken has seen it all and knows the best ways to handle the compliance rules that apply to mortgage advertisements as well as providing ideas for what’s working out there in today’s market. Companies today are being fined millions for not following the steps and strategies that Ken describes in this easy to read How to Advertise Mortgage Loans Guide.
Spend as much time as you like reading our previous Posts. We’ve thoroughly discussed every aspect of the business including ads on social media sites like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, use of banner advertisements, direct mail advertisements, online loan inquiry forms, electronic disclosures at websites, licensing, analysis of state-by-state advertising rules, The CFPB, mobile friendly websites, lead generation, lead buying, lead selling, EVERYTHING!
Finally, when you’re ready to be the compliance guru that reviews and approves new advertisements for your employer, client, or for your own Mortgage Company, get your copy of the “How to Advertise Mortgage Loans ” Guide. There is nothing like it anywhere. We have zero competition!
How to Advertise Mortgage Loans:
What Your How to Advertise Mortgage Loans Modules Teaches You:
- Module 1 – How to Serve as Your Company’s Mortgage Advertising Compliance Officer
- Module 2 – Regulation Z Triggers – Following the Truth in Lending Act Rules
- Module 3 – Advertising Decisions You Will Need to Make
- Module 4 – Avoiding UDAAP in Ads Plus Federal Trade Commission Act Rules
- Module 5 –State Law Rules and Substantiation
- Module 6 – Advertising on the Internet and via Social Media
How to Advertise Mortgage Loans Contents:
These detailed Modules will cover the basic steps involved in getting things set up and running. Don’t worry those of you who have some experience with reviewing marketing materials and familiarity with some of the rules you need to follow. This Guide will provide you with invaluable disclosure checklists, sample language to include in your advertisements, and sample mortgage product disclosures that will help you with your review process
Test Your Knowledge Real Life Advertisements to Learn From:
Make sure that you take the time to try the Test Your Knowledge Advertising Examples sections of the Guide. Email your answers and questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Email Contact Required: Continue to email us with your questions. We will get you on the right track by answering your questions or at least pointing you in the right direction to learning the rules and the process to serve as your Company’s mortgage advertising compliance officer or to just review each of your ads as the owner of your mortgage company.
Who is this “How to Advertise Mortgage Loans” Guide meant for? Business entrepreneurs, new and experienced mortgage company owners, mortgage brokers, compliance officers, experienced mortgage players who want to brush up on advertising rules – virtually anyone with a need for in-depth knowledge and access to a system to learn and refer back to the relevant rules when writing or reviewing new loan advertisements.
Click the Order Now button above to obtain instant downloaded copy of your Training Course in an easy to read PDF format.